Kree - Apex Legends | Must See YouTube Channel

Kree- Apex Legends

Welcome to the first ever Must See YouTube Channel's Blog. We want to showcase some amazing channels within this blog and here is your first one! Remember to support one another & Be You - Be Creative - Be Discovered!

Official New Youtubers Mini-Trailer - Kree - Apex Legends




My name is Kree. I'm 19 years old - I'm from Mississippi and I have been making Youtube videos on my channel for over 4 years now. I have over 320+ videos on my channel. I used to be all over the place with type of content I made but since Apex Legends came out in early Feburary 2019 I have decided to niche into it and I make Funny moments videos and run seprate Apex Legends funny moments series. The Win Saga and The Fail Saga. I upload at least 3 times a week and I like to make sure that my videos are well made and make you laugh!
Below are some fun videos by Kree that you should check out! Remember to support one another, kindness goes a long way.


WILL WE PULL SUPER VEGITO?!? Super Vegito Summons!! Dragonball Legends 1 Year Anniversary Summons

WILL WE PULL SUPER VEGITO?!? Super Vegito Summons!! Dragonball Legends 1 Year Anniversary Summons

In this video: WILL WE PULL SUPER VEGITO?!? Super Vegito Summons!! Dragonball Legends 1 Year Anniversary Summons

I hop in on the new Dragonball Legends 1 Year anniversary banners and try to pull Super Vegito! Will we pull Super Vegito? What other crazy summons will we have in my first stand alone Dragonball Legends video?


I bet he's a mug...Gmod Prop Hunt Funny Moments w/Hyphen! Gmod Prop Hunt Funny Moments

I bet he's a mug...Gmod Prop Hunt Funny Moments w/Hyphen! Gmod Prop Hunt Funny Moments
So after over 3 years after my last Prop Hunt video me and my boi Hyphen decided to record some gmod 


Kree Can't Beat Potara Super Battle Road. Super Battle Road Funny Moments! SBR Dbz Dokkan Battle
Kree Can't Beat Potara Super Battle Road. Super Battle Road Funny Moments! SBR Dbz Dokkan Battle
In this video: "Kree Can't Beat Potara Super Battle Road. Super Battle Road Funny Moments! SBR Dbz 

The BEST Apex Legends Bushwookies! Apex Legends Win Saga ep.10 (Apex Legends funny moments & comedy)

The BEST Apex Legends Bushwookies! Apex Legends Win Saga ep.10 (Apex Legends funny moments & comedy)
This video me and my friends play Apex Legends and Become some hardcore capming bushwookies. The Best Bushwookies
SUBSCRIBE: 

Lowest Point of the Fail Saga?! - Apex Legends Fail Saga ep.4 (Apex Legends funny moments & Comedy)
In this video: "The Lowest Point of the Fail Saga?! - Apex Legends funny moments- The Fail Saga ep.4!" Me, Tyler and Kyle play some more apex legends and during this session of apex legends I hit my lowest point of the Fail Saga. I at least got some apex legends funny moments worth sharing. This the 4th episode of The Fail Saga in Apex Legends(Fail Saga episode 4).

SUBSCRIBE: 





------------------------------------------------------
I Hope you enjoy Kree's channel and do send him some love and support! Personally i love his channel, not being a huge fan of gaming channel's i must say his channel is pretty captivating and makes me want to keep watching!
If you would like a spot on this blog send us a email to thenewytubers@gmail.com or alternatively you can send us a direct message on twitter (links below) - for pricing and more info!

BE YOU - BE CREATIVE - BE DISCOVERED

LINKS:





would you like to support our blog? have any spare change you could give? you can now support us via paypal. send anything you wish & receive a special shoutout on all of our social media account! - paypal.me/newyoutubers






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction | Paid Service

MerahMonae | Must See YouTube Channel

HB Fashion | Must See YouTube Channel