Myroscope - Must See YouTuber Channel

MYROSCOPE


Hey Everyone Welcome Back To Our Must See YouTube Channel's Blog, where we feature your channel for our readers to see! Today is MYROSCOPE. Below is more information about his channel & a few videos you should check out!


Who Is Myroscope?



Im 26 years old and from Sweden.  My channel is mainly a gaming channel but also some other silly stuff. 
I started youtube because I enjoy the creativity of it. Right now my inspiration is just to have fun and hopefully entertain and make other people laugh along the way. 








MINIMAL LARA! | Minimal Raider
A really good indie game based on the Tomb Raider series! 

Shamelessly begging for your subs

► Support the channel! Become a subscriber

THE BOT KING! | Fortnite (Creative)
I see all these youtuber calling themselves bots, they just have no idea. Being a bot is a way of life, being bad at every game you've ever touched. 
So I know pronounce myself the BOT KING, these guys have nothing on me. I'm as bad as it gets. Botness

Why do you betray me? | DIA (Indie Horror game 2019) (fixed)
I managed to solely on my own screw up the upload, Im so sorry for that. This is the new and fully working version. 😀

So this is one interesting game I found on Itch.io. Alot of questions where asked. Who are you? What am I doing here? Why do you betray me? The game itself set some ground rules right at the start, wich it almost immediately broke, so betrayal right away. This is truly a good atmospheric indie horror game, and probably one of the better indie games of 2019 so far. 

The game is called DIA and I found it on Itch.io

► Support the channel! Become a subscriber


Check out Myroscope & subscribe to his channel if you enjoy his content!



SOCIAL MEDIA:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Hope you enjoy Myroscope's channel and do send him some love and support! Personally i love his channel

If you would like a spot on this blog send us a email to thenewytubers@gmail.com or alternatively you can send us a direct message on twitter (links below) - for pricing and more info!

BE YOU - BE CREATIVE - BE DISCOVERED

OUR LINKS







would you like to support our blog? have any spare change you could give? you can now support us via paypal. send anything you wish & receive a special shoutout on all of our social media account! - paypal.me/newyoutubers


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction | Paid Service

MerahMonae | Must See YouTube Channel

HB Fashion | Must See YouTube Channel