Urb4nM4uler | Must See YouTube Channel

Its that time again where we showcase yet another amazing YouTube Channel that we think is a MUST SEE!

Get ready to meet and get to know Urb4nM4uler. (AKA, Andrew Johnson). 
WATCH - URB4NM4ULER CHANNEL TRAILER


Hi, my name is Andrew Johnson Jr. I’m a martial artist by day and gamer/YouTuber & Streamer by night! I’ve been uploading to YouTube for about a year now, I didn’t start getting deep into the cause until about three months ago. 

I’ve really been enjoying creating content ever since. A lot of talk was what got me wanting to make something out of it. Motivation from friends, family, content creators like Th3Jez, Ventus SGN, Rick Khackis are all huge inspirations to me! My niche is gaming content. I’ve been gaming since my fourth birthday and always wanted to make something of it. I love being a content creator because I love being the one to put that content from a different perspective. Not to say it’s completely fresh, but me being a new face on the rise makes it challenging and fun to get my name out there. 

Seemingly as of right now people are loving my content, and that’s all the motivation I need! I haven’t came across any dislikes with this kind of career. Just that it takes tons of consistency. I work full time as a martial arts instructor. However any down time I get I throw into getting my next upload ready. I have good guidance, and hope to make a living out of it because I simply love doing Youtube Gaming content creation. I have outstanding support and hope to keep expanding my growing M4uler community!!

WATCH SOME OF HIS AMAZING CONTENT BELOW!


WATCH: TRYIN' TO GET M4ULED?

WATCH: I WIPED OUT MY WHOLE TEAM -BLACK OPS 4

WATCH: M4ULER IS GIVING THE BEATS

LINKS:




If you enjoy any of the videos above, please do check out his channel and subscribe. Remember to send him some love! 
Above is 3 of Urb4nM4uler’s videos, please do check them out & send him some love! 
If you would like a spot on this blog send us a email to thenewytubers@gmail.com or alternatively you can send us a direct message on twitter (links below) - for pricing and more info!

BE YOU - BE CREATIVE - BE DISCOVERED

OUR LINKS




--------------------------------------------------
would you like to support our blog? have any spare change you could give? you can now support us via paypal. send anything you wish & receive a special shoutout on all of our social media account! - paypal.me/newyoutubers


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction | Paid Service

MerahMonae | Must See YouTube Channel

HB Fashion | Must See YouTube Channel