HB Fashion | Must See YouTube Channel

Hey everyone, welcome back to our Must See YouTube Channel Blog. Here we promote one amazing youtube channel exclusively on their own, this blog is all about them. This channel is such a fun channel and we think you will love them just as much as we do! Their content is fun and they are fun! So please read their bio and do watch their videos that are featured here today.



Just want to thank you all for the continued support, with out you none of this would be possible. Here's to supporting one another!

⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼
HB FASHION

My name’s Zac Fobbs, and I am a fanatic for men’s fashion and self-improvement. I even have my own company and YouTube channel giving guys advice on men’s fashion and lifestyle: “HB Fashion.”  From a younger age, I’ve always been taught that the way that you carry yourself and the way that you choose to represent yourself, can have a serious impact on your day to day life. Which is why I’ve always been conscious about what I’m wearing, how my hair looks, and how I’m behaving around others. I knew from back then that if I’m confident in how I look, then I felt great about myself and great about my ability to take on any challenges the day has for me. It’s a mindset that I carried with me to this day. 

During my short time in college, I was originally a theater performance major, I had a dream to become a well known actor one day. I ran into some personal/family issues and decided to drop out of school to be closer to them. But I remember that I always got stopped by people complimenting me on my outfits, asking me where I got certain pieces from, and was often told by guys that they wish that they could dress and present themselves like how I do. Which honestly was the start of my company but I just didn’t know it yet. So from there, I decided to create an Instagram account where I’d show off my outfits to give guys some inspiration on how to dress. After leaving school I just started working full time and just stuck to my Instagram page as a hobby. Then one day I started feeling like I was going through these creative withdrawals, being someone that was into theater and entertaining for years, I was starting to feel the toll of being thrown into the real world. I know that sounds silly to some but it’s what I was going through at the time. So I decided to flex my creative muscles more by focusing on the content on my Instagram, which helped to an extent. I still felt like I wasn’t being pushed hard enough, from a creative aspect. Then one day, a friend of mine asked me to go clothes shopping with him to help him prepare for a date and he wanted my advice as he shopped around. As we wrapped up our trip, he told me that I should find a way to help guys with these sorts of issues, then he pointed to Alex Costa’s YouTube channel and told me that I should consider doing something like that. I checked out Alex’s channel and loved how he structured his content and how he gave helpful information to guys. So, I decided to use that as inspiration for a YouTube channel of my own. 

Before I dived straight into creating content on men’s fashion, I felt like I needed to take some time to study up on the subject as a whole just so that I can hit the ground running and have some real knowledge that’ll help guys out. During that time I was in church and I was listening to a sermon and the pastor stated that as a man he wanted to be a man that was humbled personality wise, yet bold with his presence. Which resonated with me and my style on a personal level. I want to hold true to that concept of being a gentleman but not only that, look the part as well. Not only that, it turned into a motto for myself and those that I was consulting at the time. Thus officially my company’s name, “Humble & Bold”. Then I started creating videos revolving around giving guys advice on fashion, grooming, relationships, lifestyle etc… Eventually the name officially changed to “HB Fashion”. 

Ever since I started this company, it’s been nothing but fulfilling for me. I’ve met some amazing guys and helped them wherever I could. Plus, getting creative and making some content for YouTube have challenged my creative muscles in ways that I never knew it would. However, my favorite thing about doing all of this is engaging with the community that I’ve built so far with this channel. 


I’m at a point in my life where I can really get serious about growing my business and the community behind it. Which of course means that I’m getting more serious about investing in my YouTube channel, strengthening the quality of my videos. With that said, soon I'll be changing how I do things in my videos and my Instagram posts. HB Fashion isn’t just a one man show. I don’t get my inspirations just off the top of my head; I get it from others. Those that are top tier in the fashion industry and those that are just starting out. Those very same people: I want to feature them on my channel. Feature their own styles, any tips and ideas that they’d like other guys to hear. HB Fashion is a community, and I want to start treating it like it’s a community. I want to be able to feature not only my own style but other guys’ style and they way that they carry themselves and show my audience a better variety of inspiration. Hopefully in the next few months, I’ll achieve that goal.


WATCH THE 3 FEATURED VIDEOS BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO HB FASHION BY FOLLOWING THE LINK BELOW!!



______________________________________________________

BE YOU - BE CREATIVE - BE DISCOVERED

OUR LINKS: 





⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼

would you like to support our blog? have any spare change you could give? you can now support us via paypal. send anything you wish & receive a special shoutout on all of our social media account! - paypal.me/newyoutubers 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction | Paid Service

MerahMonae | Must See YouTube Channel