Must See YouTube Channel | I Am Smyla

Hey everyone, welcome back to our Must See YouTube Channel Blog. Here we promote one amazing youtube channel exclusively on their own, this blog is all about them. This channel is such a fun channel and we think you will love them just as much as we do! Their content is fun and they are fun! So please read their bio and do watch their videos that are featured here today.

Just want to thank you all for the continued support, with out you none of this would be possible. Here's to supporting one another!

____________________________________________________
I AM SMYLA


Hi my name is Adam, but everyone calls me smiler. When I was younger I thought I was cool and spelt it Smyla, I even DJ’d under the name DJ Smyla.

And thats why I have a youtube channel called I Am Smyla.

I grew up in England and if you watch one of my video’s you will pick up on a midlands accent. 
Gaming has always been a big part of my life playing Sonic on the Sega Megadrive and Mario on the Nintendo but my true love of gaming came when I played Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) which back then was called International Superstar Soccer. 
I was a big fan of this game series up until 2008/2009 where I switched over to Fifa and never looked back.
The real team names and players with the correct kits and stadiums just made it impossible to go back to PES.

A few years back I started a youtube channel based on Fifa and I did great but due to other life commitments I ended the channel. It is one of few decisions I have made which I regret so I have decided to start up a youtube channel based on my love for the Fifa gaming series and add my own creativity.

I know it will take a lot longer to grow with youtube being a bigger platform having more creators but I enjoy making content and sharing it with those who land on my page.

The Fifa content I will concentrate on is Ultimate Team objectives and growth. And career mode challenge series.

I upload new videos every week and I love feedback and new ideas so if you are a fan of Fifa visit my channel.


FOLLOW I AM SMYLA HERE: https://twitter.com/I_AM_Smyla
__________________________________________________________________

WATCH THE 3 VIDEOS FROM SMYLA BELOW, YOU WILL LOVE THEM! WE DO!



___________________________________________________________



______________________________________________________________


________________________________________________________________
GO CHECK OUT THIS AMAZING CHANNEL, IT HAS SUCH GREAT CONTENT VARIETY AND WE BELIEVE YOU WILL LOVE IT 100%. REMEMBER TO CLICK THAT SUBSCRIBE BUTTON!


FOLLOW I AM SMYLA HERE: https://twitter.com/I_AM_Smyla

____________________________________________________________________

BE YOU - BE CREATIVE - BE DISCOVERED

OUR LINKS: 





⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼

would you like to support our blog? have any spare change you could give? you can now support us via paypal. send anything you wish & receive a special shoutout on all of our social media account! - paypal.me/newyoutubers 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction | Paid Service

MerahMonae | Must See YouTube Channel

HB Fashion | Must See YouTube Channel