Must See YouTube Channel | Ty Dynamite

Hey everyone, welcome back to our Must See YouTube Channel Blog. Here we promote one amazing youtube channel exclusively on their own, this blog is all about them. This channel is such a fun channel and we think you will love them just as much as we do! Their content is fun and they are fun! So please read their bio and do watch their videos that are featured here today.

Just want to thank you all for the continued support, with out you none of this would be possible. Here's to supporting one another!

____________________________________________________
Ty Dynamite

Hi I go by Dynamite but you can call me Ty. I'm from parts unknown but I will tell you it's in the United States. I cover lots of geek culture. Mostly gaming, movies, and anime. Comics and manga also when I bother to read.   My focus for any video is comedy, info, and most of all to entertain. I upload 1 to 3 times a week. If I had any reason besides fun to upload videos, it would be to see if I could make it a regular hobby with an audience. Still working on the audience part. Hopefully you guys like the content. If not, I understand. Catch you guys there.


FOLLOW TY ON TWITTER HERE: https://twitter.com/The_Tydynamite

_______________________________________________________

Watch the 3 featured videos from TY below. You won't be disappointed as they are highly entertaining and worth the view! 


____________________________________________________




______________________________________________________



_____________________________________________________

GO CHECK OUT THIS AMAZING CHANNEL, IT HAS SUCH GREAT CONTENT VARIETY AND WE BELIEVE YOU WILL LOVE IT 100%. REMEMBER TO CLICK THAT SUBSCRIBE BUTTON!


FOLLOW TY ON TWITTER HERE: https://twitter.com/The_Tydynamite

____________________________________________________________________

BE YOU - BE CREATIVE - BE DISCOVERED

OUR LINKS: 





⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼

would you like to support our blog? have any spare change you could give? you can now support us via paypal. send anything you wish & receive a special shoutout on all of our social media account! - paypal.me/newyoutubers 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction | Paid Service

MerahMonae | Must See YouTube Channel

HB Fashion | Must See YouTube Channel