Re-Launch | TheUnicornMedia

 

Welcome to The Unicorn Media

It has been a while since we have been around. You might remember us as New_Youtubers, but since returning to social media I have noticed it was time to evolve. I have always had huge plans for New_Youtubers, but didn't always see them through. But now is the time to re-brand and launch The Unicorn Media. 

Why the name: TheUnicornMedia

So evolving meant I wanted to focus on a few main changes. First was a name fit for the new outlook of promotion. As I am from Scotland myself, it seemed fitting to use Unicorn as it's Scotlands national animal. The media side came into play when I decided I didn't want to solely focus on promoting YouTube channels and videos, but I wanted to slip in and promote streamers and bloggers too. 

All for free?

Going forward, I wanted too keep the whole experience free for all. I have opened up a few donation links allowing anyone to donate to the cause. Keeping the new vision free allows me to continue to grow the accounts and ultimately reach a wider audience. 

Since 2013 I have always strived to aim to promote channels to a wider audience. That vision is still at the forefront 10 years later. This time I'm involving a wider community. Hoping that the cross over and meshing of communities will eventually grow numbers. 

I disappeared for a period of time as life got super busy, but I feel sad and foolish to not continue this journey. I started out with a huge plan and vision - now it's time to see it through and build the promotion empire I know this can be. I won't lie, life is still super busy - but I will be setting up automated tweets and I will always find time in the day to pop on and update everything.

Now none of this will be possible without the support and backing of you all. All I am asking in return is that you all continue to follow, like, retweet and support one another. This will be the main ingredient in making this re-brand a huge success. 

How the new system will work

Similar to previous years, I will continue to tweet daily promotion trains.
At 7pm UK time: one tweet for YouTube links
At 8pm UK time: one tweet for blogger links

In addition to these daily tweets, there is also a new website launched: Click here To View

The website will be updated with promotional blogs, I am thinking of doing a channel of the month and a blog of the month solely for the website. However, I am also considering doing shorter blogs here for channel and blog of the week. 

There is still some fine tuning and paths to follow but eventually we will get there. 

I want to thank you all for the support over the last 10 years and for the continued support into this new era - TheUnicornMedia. 

I am actively online and always looking for feedback and I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions on the new era. Feel free to comment here today or tweet us at our new twitter handle - @TheUnicornMedia


LINKS

Website: TheUnicornMedia
Facebook: TheUnicornMedia


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction | Paid Service

MerahMonae | Must See YouTube Channel

HB Fashion | Must See YouTube Channel